- With large LCD panel, you can look into and set the functions on the LCD panel clearly and directly.
- Power zoom function, by pushing the zoom button, it can make the flash covered focal length range from 24 to 105mm.
- Power port to support external battery.
- Power saving mode, with automatically save settings.
- Improved panel buttons design, it is easy and convenient to operate compared to the old YN560.
- Cross compatibility with Canon, Pentax, and Nikon.
Specifications: Color: Black Circuit design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor(IGBT) Guide number: 58 (ISO 100,105mm) Flash mode: M.S1.S2,Multi Zoom range: 24 2835 507080105mm Vertical rotation angle: -7--90 degrees Horizontal rotation angle: 0-270 degrees Power supply: 4 * AA size batteries(Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable), the batteries are not included Lighting times: 100-1500 times(AA alkaline cell used) Recycle time: approx 3 sec(AA alkaline cell used) Color temperature: 5600k Flash time: 1/200s-1/20000s Flash control: 8 levels of output control(1/128--1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning External interface: hot shoe, PC port and external charging port Wireless triggering distance: 20-25m indoor, 10-15m outdoor Additional features: The electronic flash head zooming, sound indicator, automatically saving setting, PC port, power saving mode and overheating protection Product weight: 378g Package weight: 557g Product size: 19.2 * 7.5 * 5.7cm Package size: 21.0 * 9.6 * 8.1c