- This flash only works on Canon DSLRS it is not cross compatible with other DSLRS.
- The first TTL flash with large guide number.
- The YN565EX can be triggered by hot-shoe, flash command slave mode, optical S1, and S2.
- Supports auto/manual zooming.
- 3 second charges for a full power flash.
- Has external power ports for all day usage, external battery and wiring sold separately.
Circuit design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor(IGBRT) Guide No.: 58(ISO 100, 105mm) Flash mode: TTL, M, MULTI Wireless trigger: N’s & C’s wireless system/S1/S2 per-flash-canceled mode Wireless triggering distance: 20-25m indoor, 10-15m outdoor Slave groups: 3 (A, B and C) Channels: 4 Zoom range: auto,24,28,35,50,70,80,105mm Vertical rotation angle: -7--90 degrees Horizontal rotation angle: 0-270 degrees Power supply: 4 * AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable) (not included) Lighting times: 100-1500 times(AA alkaline cell used) Recycle time: appro * 3S(AA alkaline cell used) Color temperature: 5600k Flash time: 1/200s--1/20000s Flash control: 8 levels of output control (1/128--1/1), 22 levels of the fine tunning External interface: hot shoe, PC port and eternal charging port External power: YONGNUO external charging boxes like SF-18C, SF-17C Additional features: Rear-curtain sync, FEC, FEB, FEV, modeling flash, manual zoom, auto zoom, sound prompt,advanced setting, automatically saving setting, PC port, power saving mode and over heat protection Dimensions: 190 * 76 * 48mm Weight: 587g