- Supports RT System
- Fully Compatible with Canon’s 600EX-RT, YN-E3-RT, ST-E3-RT Wireless Signal
- Supports High-speed Sync 1/8000s
- Supports USB Firmware Upgrade
- Supports Wireless Optical Slave function
- Settings Save Automatically, Supports Custom Settings
- Ultrafast Charging Recycle System, Supports External Power Supply.
- Supports HSS flash perfect for sports outdoor flash photography
- New Guide numbers from 53 (Not as bright as 568EX)
- Manual and E-TTL
- 3 second charge speed
- LCD Screen for menu settings
The YN-2.0X teleconverter is a high performance teleconverter, it allows all focal length of the Canon EF lens to increase two times, the photographers can get macro images. This telephoto converter allows auto focus for most Canon lenses.
The Magnification: 2x
Coating: multi coating
Lens composition: 7 elements in 4 groups
Barrel diameter: 68mm approx.
Suit for Canon 5D, 5DII, 5DIII, 6D, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 600Da, 650D, 1000D, 1100D.
Yongnuo’s latest flash signal transmitter great for outdoor and indoor flash photography. The YN-E3-RT can control 5 groups (or 15 units) of speedlites. Compatible with Canon ST-E3-RT, 600EX-RT.
- 9 kinds of customizable functions
- Supportive for full-automatic function
- Remote control distance 100 meters
Specifications: 1. Type: On-Camera Sppedlite Transmitter 2. Customer Functions: 9 3. Flash Exposure Confirmation: Flash Exposure Confirmation Lamp Lights 4. Modeling Flash: Fires with Camera’s Depth-of-Field Preview Button 5. Frequency: 2405-2475 MHZ 6. Channel: Auto, Ch. 1-15 7. Wireless Radio ID: 0000-9999 4. Dimensions: (3.94 x 2.76 x 0.39)in / (10 x 7 x 6)cm (L x W x H) 5. Weight: 8.25oz / 234g 6. Color: Black
- f/1.8 Wide aperture for great bokeh and background blur
- Manual and auto focus mode
- Fully compatible with Canon bodies
- Supports Full-Frame and APS-C Cameras
- Light weight and small build (120g)
The Yongnuo YN300W is a TTL studio flash. It has an optical slave sensor, a PC sync port and a TTL hot shoe for the YN622 trigger system. The YN300W is fully compatible with the Yongnuo YN622 trigger system and it fully supports Canon’s e-TTL! The semi-pro and enthusiast photographer can easily extend their existing TTL flashes by a powerful 300W studio flash and keep all the TTL functions.
Flash power: 300WS
Flash color temperature: 5500K~6700K
Supply voltage: AC182~AC265V 50Hz
Power regulation: 1/1-1/128
Guide No.: ISO-100 56M
Recycling time: 0.1~1.1sec.
Flash duration: 1/50000s~1/800s
Modeling lamp bulb: E27 220V 150W
Modeling flash: sync mode, ratio mode, custom mode, modeling light off mode F
Flash mode: ETTL, M, Canon optical transmission wireless triggering, S1, S2
Trigger mode: testing flash, optical triggering, PC sync triggering, flash trigger
External interface: hot-shoe, PC terminal, USB terminal
Additional function: first-curtain sync, second-curtain sync, FEB, exposure compensation, prompt tone, auto save settings, clear settings, over-temperature protection, PC sync, advanced options, power saving mode, built-in cooling fans, large LCD display screen
Fuse: T6.3A 250V
Sync voltage: DC3.3V
Gross Weigth: 7.5kg
- A built-in wireless transciever compatible with YN602/YN603/YN560TX
- Multiple Trigger Synchronous Mode Supported
- Saves Settings Automatically
- Fast Charging Recycle System, Supports External Power Supply